The Carry-On Experience
Saturday, July 19, 2008
The Beginning (THIS Nigga Again?!)
I gave in...Jansport J is making his entrance into the blogging game!!!

Why?

1. Exposure. Using all different types of media can only help getting my name and sound out...right?
2. Comedy. You won't know this unless you know me.....but I'm a random, funny dude....think a combination of Dave Chapelle, Phonte, Will Ferrell, and that nigga from the "Unforgivable" youtube series.
3. Boredom. I work, eat, beats, talk with my girlfriend, beats, sleep. That in-between time can be filled with something. I'll be talking about a bunch of raaaandom stuff that interests me.
4. Outlet to Showcase my Grammar Skills. Contrary to my AIM/Myspace dialogue, I am an educated dude. This is to make Pepperdine feel like they've done something positive for me...

And now for the updates:
-"The Carry-On Experience" is slated to be released September 9th, because at this point, I am my own label. I'll try not to Atlantic/Interscope myself and push it back 30 times (smh Lupe, Game, Nas, and the infamous Pharell album, that seemed to get pushed back for 2 years!!!) It's going to be something special. Expect appearances from:
Blackwater
The Bench Mob
The Cove Originals
Prophit
P.H.I.L.T.H.Y.
Velosity

and more!

-Currently working on
The Bench Mob project as well as The Love Ep with the homie P.H.I.L.T.H.Y.. Be on the lookout for that as well in early '09!

-Download the Digital Undaground Mixtape featuring The Bench Mob
here!!!

I promise I won't plug as much in the future...

That's a lie.

But it'll be dope sauce with a side of Fresh Fries!

stay up everybody. 1love

-'Sport


Labels: , , ,

posted by Jansport J @ 8:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Jansport J
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

 

Links
Design By

Chris Kahl "I'm HipHop"