The Carry-On Experience
Monday, January 5, 2009
I'm Leeeeeeavin (c) Q-Tip ll The 2 AM Tape!
I got some good news stashed inside of bad news, followed by more good news!

THE BAD NEWS: This will be my 2nd to last post over at this site...no more "The Carry-On Experience" blog....so sad...but...

THE GOOD NEWS STASHED INSIDE OF BAD NEWS: I'll have a new personal blog over at The189.com! Basically I'll be giving everybody a look into my pursuits in the music industry, as well as some random funny sh*t that I think of...and I'll be posting A LOT more over there...so be on the lookout for that! The last post on this site will give everybody the link to the new blog. Yeaaaaaa!

More Good News: My new baby was born today...I named him "The 2 AM Tape".
On January 5th, 2009, I will be releasing my latest effort called "The 2 AM Tape". This project is an instrumental concept album revolving around all of the common characters, events, and thoughts that take place in the middle of the night...2 AM. The album provides a soundtrack to these events, and takes the listener through a journey through the goings on of 2 AM. Here are the links to the project:

http://www.zshare.net/download/53240919fbcdbfc1/

http://sharebee.com/e86ced70

Labels: , ,

posted by Jansport J @ 11:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Jansport J
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

 

Links
Design By

Chris Kahl "I'm HipHop"