The Carry-On Experience
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
We Don't Believe You, You Need More People Paul and Michael!!!
So in preparation for some beat-making, I was diggin' in the crates (or browsing through my external drive with music I downloaded my freshman year of college) and I came across a forgotten classic....pre-Brandy and Monica...a collaboration for all time...

Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson...."The Girl is Mine".


Before Mike had the nerve to buy the Beatles catalogue ("Stolen!" *NBA Jam)
these 2 legendary artists combined on a track. So what would they talk about?! Peace on Earth?! A musical revolution?! Pull a Hov and Kells and proclaim to be the Best of Both Worlds?!

No.

They wanted to talk about hollerin' at the same chick. Naw, I'm for real.

At this point in time, I'm very confident Mike had seen one pair of breasts his entire life, and it was when he was teething.

The part that kills me is the last 40 seconds of the song, where Paul and Mike go at it over the girl. There are a couple things wrong with this:

A. If your paper is that long, and she's messing with another dude, move to the next (This applies to Michael and Paul...royalty checks forever).

B. If you are talking to the dude that is messing with your chick, something needs to happen. Michael should've called his goons (Jackson 5 assemble!) and handled it.

C. If you are fighting over a chick, and your voice is higher than hers...you lost her.

I'm declaring Paul the winner


She should've hollered at Tito...he's the realest nigga in the Jacksons. My boy said he lives next to him and his wife in apartments in Calabasas.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Jansport J @ 9:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Jansport J
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

 

Links
Design By

Chris Kahl "I'm HipHop"