The Carry-On Experience
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Beats That Changed My Life
These are tracks from a few of my favorite producers that I listen to/study on the regular....Plenty of revisions will be made, and I am anxious to hear your personal feedback! This is based solely on the musical composition, not lyrical content:

Timbaland:
Up Jumps Da Boogie
Love 2 Love U
Indian Flute
Clock Strikes Rmx
Intro on "Welcome to Our World"

Pete Rock:
T.R.O.Y.
The World is Yours- Nas
Juicy- Notorious BIG

DJ Premier:
Do It Again- Jay-Z
Mathematics- Mos Def
You Know My Steez
Nas is Like- Nas
10 Crack Commandments- Notorious BIG
Kick in the Door- Notorious BIG

J-Dilla:
Find My Way- Tribe Called Quest
Time: Donuts of the Heart
Two Can Win
Bye (aka So Far to Go; im convinced you hear this on the way to heaven)
CrushinWildWon't Do
9th Wonder:
Stop Fooling Yourself- Skyzoo
For You- Little Brother
Beautiful Morning- Little Brother
Silly Girl- Murs
Yesterday & Today- Murs
LA- MursDark Skin White Girl- Murs
Sweetest Language

Neptunes:
Allure- Jay-Z
Excuse me Miss- Jay-Z
Come Close- Common
I Really Like You- Pharrell
Run to the Sun- NERD
Grindin- Clipse
Gangsta Lean- Clipse
I Gotcha- Lupe Fiasco
Good Girl- Vanessa Marquez
U Started It- Gwen Stefani
Sugar Honey Iced Tea- Kelis
Just Wanna Love U- Jay-Z

RZA:
C.R.E.A.M.
Triumph

Khrysis:
Watch Me- Little Brother
Like You- Sean Price

Hi-Tek:
Ryder Music- 50 Cent
The Blast- Talib Kweli

Just Blaze:
Why You Hate The Game- The Game
PSA- Jay-Z
December 4th- Jay-Z
U Don't Know- Jay-Z
Show Me What You Got- Jay-Z

Dr. Dre:
Xxplosive
Westside Story- The Game
Nothin But a G Thang- Snoop
Dre Day

MadLib:
Pyramids (Change)
The Comeup (Come Down)
Soon the New Day- Talib Kweli
Funny Money- Talib Kweli

Kanye:
BE Intro- Common
The Corner- Common
The Food- Common
Izzo (H.O.V.A.)- Jay-Z
This Can't Be Life- Jay-Z
Through the Wire
Last Call
Southside- Common
The People- Common
Higher- Do or Die
I Wonder
Flashing Lights
Addiction
We Major
Get By- Talib Kweli

Labels: , ,

posted by Jansport J @ 1:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Jansport J
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

 

Links
Design By

Chris Kahl "I'm HipHop"