The Carry-On Experience
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I SWEAR I'm Still Here...
Things have been hectic in trying to line up the album release (3 weeks!), while working on a couple exciting side projects that I'll be able to fill you in on soon. I'll be hitting this blog at full force in a couple weeks, so keep checkin' in...

On another note, I spent yesterday at The Hundreds block party and The Beverly Center yesterday...met the most random list of celebrities in human history. List includes:

-Watching Jimmy Fallon drive past me in a Mini Cooper singin at the top of his lungs

-Catchin the U-N-I boys at the Block Party

-Seeing Aaron Afflalo and Cedric Bozeman at The Beverly Center (Bozeman lives!)

-Meeting Dog the Bounty Hunter at CVS in Malibu...you don't mistake that dude for ANYBODY else!

But yea...as soon as some of these recent developments become official...i'll DEFINITELY be puttin you all up on it over here!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Jansport J @ 10:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Jansport J
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

 

Links
Design By

Chris Kahl "I'm HipHop"