The Carry-On Experience
Friday, August 15, 2008
I Know I've Been Absent...
But I'm still bloggin'!!

I was offered the opportunity to write for a clothing line/blog site based out of the UK called "The189.com". Once you see the site and the vision, then you'll KNOW why I had to link up with them. Dope gear over there...you will catch me sporting the threads within the coming months.

I'm going to be running the "Music Scene" blog over there...giving you links and stuff to artists with dope music...plain and simple. I'll also be in charge of compiling The189.com mixtape. If you want to get in early and start submitting tracks, send them over to me at JansportJ@The189.com. I WILL listen to your tracks.

Keep checking in on this blog as well, I have some events coming up that I want everybody who supports me to be apart of. This blog will provide more personal music updates. "The Carry-On Experience" coming September 23rd, 2008!



www.THE189.com









Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Jansport J @ 9:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Jansport J
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

 

Links
Design By

Chris Kahl "I'm HipHop"